Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FOR---EV-----ERRRRR

That is how long it has been since I have last updated this. A couple of months ago I thought I would post the best albums of 2009, but after being made fun of by Nick and Brittany I decided not to. Last night I was hanging out with Angie and I remember that I had a blog. Taking her advice I am going to try to update this thing more often. Reason why coming up...

So what the hell has been going on with me? Well, after a long process of deciding where to go to graduate school (one that took me out to Seattle) I have decided to attend University College London in the fall. It is about 95 percent certain that I will be there. I was accepted into their program last summer but I decided to defer my enrollment until this year. I am just waiting on the official letter that should be arriving soon.

To waste time until then I am back to working at the Coffee Hound in Bloomington, IL. I live in Bloomington as well (Franklin Park, what what). If you are a friend from far away, still call me if you are going to Chicago. Sometimes I can make it up there to meet you. Also I have started attending a house church. It is very loosely based on Neo-Monasticism (see older posts) and I think it is a great step in my personal faith. Please talk to me about it sometime. I would love that.

Part of why I am starting this blog up again is for my friends who do not live near me. This will be a way to keep everyone posted, as well as my usual rants. I think this communication will become more important next year when I move to London.

I guess that is it for now. I am sure there is some kind of rant brewing, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

CrystalCabinet said...

Nathan, haven't talked to you in a while! Hope things are well. Definitely miss chatting with you. I recently got internet connection in my apartment, so now I don't have an excuse to get my blog going again. I'm definitely interested in this house church thing, so I'd be up for a chat sometime. You got Skype or anything like that? Talk to you soon.
Clif

Unknown said...

Love hearing about your rants....glad you are back to blogging. Please, tell me about your house church because it sounds amazing!