Friday, November 19, 2010

Getting into the flow of things.

Here is a quick update. My reading week was a success and I finished my essay and turned it on time. It was a lot of work, but it feels great to get it done. I have been looking for a coffee shop job, but nothing has worked out yet. I have found some good shops near my school. There is hope for coffee in my life.

My knee is getting better after my ACL surgery. I have been working out and trying to get back into form. The Doctor released me to start running on a tread mill. Today was the first time I have ran since Jan. It felt pretty awesome. I will be back to playing soccer soon. On my way back from the doctor I walked through Hampstead Heath. It might be one of my favorite spots in London. On the edge of the park I found this wonderful door in a wall. More to come. Enjoy.

1 comment:

JP said...

Living vicariously today...love Jess