Sunday, November 7, 2010

Quick review of the month.

Well, I have not been that good of a blogger. My first month as flown by. I have been very busy with school, but I have been able to have some fun too. I am include some images of what I have been up to during the month of Oct. I made sushi for the first time with some of my flatmates. That was great. I was able to go see Mark Ronson and the Business Int. one weekend. I have included a picture of his stage set up. There were about 6 Keyboards and a lot of drum pads. It was a great show. I was able to interview with Monmouth Coffee. The interview went pretty well, but there were no permanent positions available. I am waiting to hear back from them about seasonal work. Well, that is it for now. I hope to have a little longer of a post up soon. I have some pictures from Guy Fawkes day to show off. Until next time....




No comments: